Thursday 26 July 2012

Long walk.

Another hot day today, I love the sun and all but when you go on a 3 and 1/2mile walk up a hill it was hell. Went to the yorkshire sculpture park thinking I will be getting good pictures of sculptures for my photography but I should of realised that I was going with my auntie so that meant walking a lot of walking we walked up hills in the scorching sun to go to a building with I think 5 little bad sculptures and stayed there for about 5mins then walked all the way back down think it was 29degrees it was hell.

Yes I know I look a state but this was after the walk so I look red and sweaty this is just to show how upset me and my little sister were on the walk it was a wonderful day haha. I wore a grey vest top from Kit&Kaboodal which said Smile across it then I had a floral skirt on with pockets on the side from Urban Outfitters with my Fred Perry pumps which maybe weren't the best ides as there was a lot of cow poo and sheep poo ha. Will blog more tomorrow if I have anything interesting to say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment