Sunday 29 July 2012

Space.Nk

My mum's friend is getting married so she had a pre hen do at Space.Nk the make-up place in harrogate got to look at all the make up and beauty products and then some people got to get there make up done if they pleased so I didn't want too as I didn't want to take all   my make up off in public but she just went over it she used Nars make up and Laura Mercier make up so she did my make up all lovely and natural and she used Nars eye liner and it looked generally really nice and I don't like eyeliner so I'm going to start doing my make up like that, I decided to buy two new nail varnishes from there as I'm obsessed with nail art. 
Tomorrow is Monday and I'm going shopping in Leeds for supplies for Leeds Festival which is in a few weeks cannot wait also worried about it because it will be very messy haha oh well so I will probably do a haul of everything I buy tomorrow so keep you eye out for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment