Thursday 15 November 2012

Nails.

 
 Haven't made a blog post in quite some time, so this is why I'm doing a rather big one and that's why there is a picture of my Halloween nails, I decided this year to actually do Halloween nails so I was inspired by cute polish on YouTube she did a tutorial with these nails and they were great the nails are inspired by Jack off the nightmare before Christmas which is an amazing film not gonna lie so I did these they didn't last long though I'm quite fussy with my nails which is why I have done this because this past week I have changed my nails 3 times oops.
The purple nails below are the first nails I had which I did on Sunday I think I used a purple rimmel nail varnish this is probably my favourite nail colour I really like ice cream colours so it was really nice I then used a models own sparkly one which I used to put on top of my purple nails which was like a French manicure but a lot bigger I did the sparkle by using a make up sponge I always use this nail art its really easy and pretty.

 The image above is the colour of my nails I have at the moment I decided I need to calm down with the bright colours seeing as its winter now so I bought this new nail varnish from Sainsburys;) its by maybeline its such a nice winter colour and goes with everything its my new favourite I think its so lovely and because I'm a brunette it goes well with my hair and skin tone. My friends Lizzie and Alex then went into Wetherby in school and went to superdrug and came back with this new nail varnish which takes the shine away from your nails and makes them matte it is honestly amazing they dry really quick and they look so nice, the nail varnish was from Rimmel I think it was £4.69 and I think it makes the colour of your nails more noticeable I'm in love with it and its so clever and oh god its great it makes your nails feel really soft too which I like. I think in my new post I'm going to be talking about CJG shoes which are incredible.
You should really get this nail varnish I think its a must have.! Grace x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful nails *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just seen this, thankyou! Your blog is really good too!xx

      Delete