Tuesday 30 October 2012

Big Shopping haul

I have a slight obsession with this whole moustache fashion thing I have like 2-3 tops and my brother bought me a pencil with a bright pink moustache on it so when I saw this ring in Topman which I thought was a bit wierd cause its kind of girly I picked it up straight away, then the earrings were the first thing that I got in Topshop I absolutely adore them I thought they were really retro and interesting, then collar necklace is from MissSelfridge I bought this not long ago for a party I was going at and I wont take it off now I love it. 
 Peplum clothes are the new must have so I wanted to get a bright pink top for a party I was going I think there really pretty and really good for any body type because it hides your tummy, I went on Amazon and got my first ever purchase which were these wedges which I think were like £12,99 got rather giddy when I saw how much they were, when I ordered them didn't they would be that high but there are so nice and rather comfy I haven't had an opportunity to wear them yet but I will at some point.

 This coat is actually my mums and we bought it on our little shop this coat is from Warehouse and I absolutely adore it and if my mum hadn't got it I would have got it myself but I'm going to steal it anyway, its such a nice winter coat which I do not have, I also like the leather sleeves because its different.
The bobble hat is from Topshop of course my sister has a dark green one and I kept nicking it so I thought I better get my own because she was getting annoyed:') but it is honestly so cosy and good for winter too, I never really wear hats but I cant help but wear this all the time.
Christmas Jumpers, exciting, both of these jumpers are from Topman I always think that Topman do really girly knitwear so I didn't bother looking in the women's section because I knew I would find something in the mens section both of these jumpers are so lovely and I am definitely wearing one of these for Christmas day I think that I might start wearing them more near Christmas as I feel like a bit of an eager beaver wearing a Christmas jumper in October... but I love the patterns on them and the colouring on them, there very festive and cosy and nice so I will definitely be blogging about these jumpers.



The new topshop in Leeds opened not long ago it is absolutely huge but I really like it not everyone is a fan because of the size of it so me and my mum decided to go on a big shopping day and we literally shopped till we dropped we got very excited and was in there for honestly an hour tops I was in heaven it such a good place to shop so I thought you would like to see what I got... Not everything is from topshop but most of it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment