Thursday 4 October 2012

Outift

I decided to do a blog post on my outfit from the other day as I haven't done one in a while I really really like this outfit that I wore I think that it was really cute took me a while to find what I was wearing, I recently bought this jumper from Topshop I had a choice of the jumper and then the cardigan which had spikes that were 3D but I got this jumper instead because I thought that I would get more wear out of this which I have I then put my other new top on which was from Primark I decided on this because then you would just be able to see the collar at the top of the jumper which I thought looked good I love the way it has a chain from the end of each collar it looked really nice and I never really think that about my outfits I then just put a burgundy tube skirt on with plain black tights and then my new ankle boots I love them, I got these boots the same day I got my new jumper and honestly it took me absolutely ages to find a nice pair of boots that I liked I then went into Schuh which is the last shop we were going to go in and then I saw them and loved them think I took them off a women who wanted them though oh dear, but there made by a make called Blowfish and I had no idea who on earth this make was but I am not even kidding they feel like I'm wearing my Uggs because there so cosy and comfy inside and there like half the price £70 to be exact but there were so nice and warm and so good because it was really cold when I wore them so yeah you should really look at these shoes makes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment