Monday 15 October 2012

Babyliss Wand.

I decided to do a blog post on this wonderful creation my mum bought it a while ago and I didn't think to use it because I have naturally curly hair but I was off out to a party and my friend had bought her own wand don't know what make it was but she did her hair and it looked so good so I decided to get mine down and quickly do a few pieces of my hair and I fell in love (cheesy) so I decided to take a few step by step of what I do I always put the wand on 180'c because it's curls the hair really quick, I always start from the top of my hair and curl it all the way down then you can choose what type of curl you do I chose to do some loose curls I only went through the top pieces of my hair just to show you what I do so the last picture is what some of it looked like, I would seriously highly recommend getting one of these wands they are absolutely a-m-a-z-i-n-g ...

No comments:

Post a Comment