Sunday 7 October 2012

Studs and Spikes


Thought I would do a little blog post about my new fetish with spikes and studs, I really love the look of studs and spikes I think that they look very fashionable and chic. The biker boots right at the top I love but I just recently got some new boots from Blow Fish which I blogged about in my last post, I thought I would have also been too tall I love the denim jacket too with the shoulders being covered in studs I have a leather jacket like that just with less studs!! I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes especially the ones covered in the spikes I have a fake pair of plain black ones which I love but they are so hard to keep on you're feet because there so high.

I have two pairs of converse but not high tops but I think I really want to try and do this with a pair of my own converses cause they look so cool and original!I might also try and do this with my vans so I will do a post if I end up doing it or not!!



I actually have one of these earring cuffs if has a skull head for the earring then the skull hand was the cuff at the top but I really cant put it on my ear I have no idea how to use it oh dear.!
I would love to be able to wear something like this below and not look like an absolute looser haha! But I love this type of style its very original and unique I especially love the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment