Monday 23 March 2015

New Start.

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing". 
I'm hoping to apply this quote to my commitment to doing my blog. Originally this blog entailed of me writing about fashion and beauty, followed by a couple of Book and TV reviews. It was also originally called Dare To Be Different, basically I'm changing a lot of things around on my blog.

My blog is now called Travelling Bookworm (obvs) and will include posts on book reviews and in April I will be blogging about my travels as I'm going on a 7 week trip traveling around America which I'm hoping to blog about as much as I can on the go. I'm going on two tours. One in the West Side of America and one in the East, then we are doing the majority of the rest of America ourselves (we meaning me and my friend Faith).

The map on the left is the East side Tour and the map on the right is the West side Tour, in all honesty there will be a lot of time on different coaches so hopefully I will have plenty of time to blog about my travels and I will hopefully get loads of good pictures which I'm very excited about.

I think I might do a couple blog posts this week or next week depending on what I'm doing, I think I will especially do a review on Insurgent- Divergent's next film which I'm very excited about seeing on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment