Sunday 16 September 2012

different post

Because I chose to make this blog about anything and everything so I thought I would blog about my weekend may not interest you but it was rather good, on Saturday me and my sister decided to make a Chinese for my mum and her two friends including me and my sister, we had previously made it a couple of weeks ago just for my mum and she absolutely adored it that's why we did it again so I decided to show you what I made and what it all looked like just so you could maybe have ago at it yourself and I will include all the books I used two which to be honest were only two. I only decided to take two pictures of the mains and because I forgot to take pictures of the starters so I will just tell you what I made for starters,
Starter: I made calamari with chilli sweet sauce then crispy chicken with peanut sauce I got both of these recipes out of Chings Fast Food recipe book which is honestly such a good cook book because its gives you recipes that are so easy to follow.
Mains:  Me and my sister made 1)Poppa Wans Soy Glazed chicken which is chicken thighs with honey soy sauce and lots of oil and then sprinkled with chilli's and spring onions that's the one which you can see very clearly in the second image 2)Chicken and cashew nut with some wierd made up sauce which my sister made. 3) Scallops with pak choi  then finally 4) crispy chilli beef oh and egg fried rice;) I got 1) from Gok Cooks Chinese, and then the rest is again from Chings Fast Food recipe book. If you need to find out anything about the recipes please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment