Monday 10 September 2012

wish list

I decided to make a wish list because I have so much free time on my hands;)
1) Is the very popular Cambridge Satchel Company there really popular and so gorgeous I am desperate to have one I like how they have such a big range of different colours from the neon colours the pastel colours and then original colours from before
2) Jeffrey Campbell shoes I have a fake pair of plain ones without studs on, but I absolutely adore them there so different and original and there just great really
3) Mulberry hobo handbag, I'm hopefully getting one of these for my 18th birthday which I can't wait for I think I will get a different one to the one in the picture I want it to be black and instead of the gold plate I want it to be imprinted in the bag instead its really nice but I couldn't find the one on the internet so this will have to do
4) I'm desperate to get this Ugg slippers for around  christmas they would be so cosy and lovely but in about a couple of weeks I'm going to a shopping centre in Chester where they sell Mulberry bags and Uggs at discount prices so I'm hopefully going to get some then.
5)Ipad 3 I think it is the one with the camera I have the original one well my sister does and I really want one of my own so I can have it like an iphone and laptop I think it would be much simpilar than using everything else I have.
6) Winter is so close and I can not wait its starting to get colder and get darker earlier and I am already excited and I even have the christmas countdown on my ipod its 105 days by the way so I'm really in the mood for a different type of scarf and I thought this would be good.
Hope you like my wish list you all really should check all the stuff out its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment