Monday 10 September 2012

outfit of the day

Hello honey's  thought I would post an image of my outfit today, as I have mentioned in previous posts I am in sixth form so today I wore a plain black blazer which I got from ArkClothing its a really nice fit and dosent have huge shoulder pads in which I like as it will make my shoulders look huge so thats why I like it so much I think, then I wore this burgundy top from Primark it doesn't have any buttons it what so ever and it has the gold collor tips on which are really good and different I wore that with a plain black belt with a skirt from UrbanOutfitters and it has little pockets on the front its really cute then wore it with some tights and my fred perry pumps comment below if you like these and want me to them regularly tomorrow I think I will be blogging about nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment