Sunday 9 September 2012

outfits

Thought I would make a post about what I wore yesterday during the day and then at the party I went to later on.
This was what I wore during the day (excuse the short legs) I'm wearing floral jeans from a shop called Kit&Kaboodal and then I am wearing a t-shirt from Paul Smith which is one of the mens top as I j'adore the men t-shirts a lot more then the women tops which is probs slightly weird, I also wore some plain cross silver earrings and left my hair curly.



I then had to decide what to wear to my friends 17th and that was such a challenge because I had no idea what to wear so my bedroom became a bomb site but this is what I ended up wearing, I decided to wear my mums pink floral crew dress with my black leather waistcoat which I got from Ark, then my white converses with my polka dot socks;) I also wore my peace sign necklace which I got from Urban Outfitters so that was what I wore but I maybe should have brought more clothes to cover up with for when I walked home as it was absolutely freezing. Hope you liked knowing this ha erm leave comments if you need to know anything about anything thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment