Thursday 20 September 2012

Zebra Nails


 Finally decided to do a nail post so here it goes, I decided to do a different zebra nail design instead of using black and white I used blue and black I got inspired to do this from a great nail artist the link is going to be below, I started off by painting my nails with a topshop blue and then I used the models own stripper I think I did two layers of the blue nail varnish for better coverage sorry that the pictures are not very clear I was using the hand that I don't take pictures well with. I then decided to use the barry m clear top coat so that it gave it a glossy look I might but more nail turtorials on but be a bit more descriptive sorry that its so short a bit busy with all my work for a-level you should really look at this girls youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/cutepolish/videos?view=0 its great.



No comments:

Post a Comment