Monday 24 September 2012

Winter's a brewing

Winter/Autumn is truly on its way. Thought I would talk about winter/autumn today so I decided to get a few pictures off the internet and then put a couple of my own pictures on like the one of me in my original One Piece and then a picture of my fire as it was very very cold in my house so it was needed to be put on. Winter is by far my favourite season of the year I absolutely adore big jumpers and cardigans sitting by the fire lighting Christmas candles love drinking hot chocolates and of course Christmas and Halloween the conkers are beginning to fall and in the UK it isn't exactly the type of weather I wanted like the cold frosty days instead it has been raining not even lying absolutely all day was soaked when I got home but I have started wrapping up buying new winter clothes and shoes, it is kind of horrible at the moment but I really hope it gets better and snows that will be great I also cannot wait for Halloween don't know why I am so excited for it you will be getting a blog post of what I will be wearing for Halloween because I think I should be going to a party, you should really blog a post on what you like about winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment